link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Protein-Packed Bites Amongst Chocolate Chips. | Healthy Food

Protein-Packed Bites Amongst Chocolate Chips.


With Valentine's Day to a greater extent than or less the corner, I had to brand something sweetness afterward all the savory items I get got been making! Well, I must confess that I was kinda sorta forced into it. My 6-year sometime wanted me to brand a Valentine's Day treat!


I figured nosotros volition brand something that nosotros could brand together!! My immature lady loves helping me inwards the kitchen. I didn't wish it to last a sugary treat! I  wanted it to last well for y'all in addition to food rich . I remembered a Fit-girl recipe that I had come upwards across.



I decided to improvise on it. I increased the sum of oats in addition to rolled the shaped bites inwards toasted chia in addition to sesame seeds, thereby making it fifty-fifty to a greater extent than poly peptide rich! I too wanted to become far heart-shaped in addition to thus I spread it on a baking canvas in addition to used cookie-cutter to brand heart-shaped. I rolled some of them inwards toasted chia seeds, a few inwards toasted sesame seeds in addition to the repose inwards cherry in addition to white sprinkles. 




The 1 alongside the sprinkles is for my kids. The chia in addition to sesame seed ones are for me to consume piece at function to curb the hunger pangs! It is perfect to snack on!

I am bringing these niggling goodies to my friends at Saucy Saturdays.Angie's Fiesta Fri co-hosts this calendar week are Steffi @ Ginger & Bread in addition to Andrea @ Cooking With a Wallflower.




Servings: makes to a greater extent than or less 25 bites


Ingredients:


Nut butter: 3/4 loving cup ( whatever nut butter volition do; I used cashew butter).
Oat flour: 1 cup
Honey: 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence: 1 tsp
Chocolate-Chips: iii tbsp
Chia seeds/sesame seeds: iii tbsp, for rolling.
Sprinkles: iii tbsp, for rolling

Method:


Toast the chia seeds/ sesame seeds past times keeping it on a microwave rubber plate inwards the microwave for 1 infinitesimal at a time, for a full of  ii minutes. Make certain y'all don't burn downwards them.You tin laissez passer on the sack too toast them on the stove-top. Keep aside.

In a bowl, accept the cashew butter, oat  flour, honey, vanilla essence & chocolate chips. Mix together to shape a dough.

Spread the dough on a baking sheet/plate.It is preferred to trouble the plate/ tray alongside some wax paper. Keep it inwards the fridge for atleast thirty minutes.

Using a cookie cutter, cutting out pump shapes ( or whatever shape that y'all desire) of all the available dough. Use the leftover dough to brand niggling rolls using your fingers.

Take the sprinkles or the toasted sesame seeds/chia seeds inwards a minor plate. Roll the prepared hearts in addition to rolls inwards it.



Store inwards an airtight container.

Stays fresh for 3-4 weeks!

Enjoy! Happy Valentine's Day to all!!



Cooking made easy:


Oat flour tin laissez passer on the sack last easily made at home. Just add together the desired sum of sometime fashioned or quick oats into a blender/ java grinder in addition to pulverisation it until it is finely ground. Store inwards an airtight container in addition to purpose when needed.


Tip for well for y'all living:


Try to feed yourself in addition to your identify unit of measurement a balanced repast whenever possible.




Food for thought:


Love unconditionally, without expectations. Suchitra

Subscribe to receive free email updates: