link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Roasted Eggplant Fan; Invitee Post Yesteryear Jhuls | Healthy Food

Roasted Eggplant Fan; Invitee Post Yesteryear Jhuls

Guys, I am dorsum amongst a invitee post for y'all this week!! Yay!! I am thence happy to stimulate got this amazing blogger equally my invitee this week. In this ruthless basis of blogging, at that topographic point are those handful few who are "nice"  & "kind" to others! Those who genuinely intend of others together with wish to create skilful for others. One such someone is Jhuls from "The Not So Creative Cook". I am proud to tell that Jhuls is my friend. In my journeying of blogging for the yesteryear three years, she is i of those who supported my stumbling steps from the begining together with nurtured my increment amongst her constant encouragement. In fact, her spider web log has a department where every calendar week she introduces novel bloggers to the residue of the world.

When I reached out to Jhuls a few weeks ago, she was taking a interruption from blogging together with she promised me a invitee post equally presently equally she was dorsum inward circulation. It is interesting that she reached out to me before this calendar week when I was feeling depression equally I had only lost my rattling salubrious aunt inward a "hit together with run" accident. I am yet trying to come upwards to damage amongst that loss. It is equally if she "sensed" my require together with reached out.. that is existent friendship. 

Jhuls is an first-class chef equally is evident from her spider web log Saucy Sat #54!






With the fact that I am non that active inward blogging for the final month, I am surprised that a boyfriend blogger invited me to create a invitee post… And fifty-fifty to a greater extent than surprised that I am i time again invited to create it for a blogging friend who is to a greater extent than on the “nice side”.  :D

I experience thence honored to endure doing a invitee post today for Su @ Su’s Healthy Living. Aside from she is thence form to percentage her salubrious recipes amongst us, Su is such a good, wonderful blogging friend who is ever at that topographic point to lend a helping hand. She was i of the bloggers who volunteered to create a invitee post for me. She was i of the firsts, to endure precise. 

I received an invitation from Su during the fourth dimension when I was taking a interruption from blogging. Even I was non blogging for a month, I didn’t halt thinking of what to brand to percentage them amongst all of you.

Since I am on the “nice side” today together with I am doing a invitee post for our dearest friend, Su, I am sharing something easy, but rattling delicious (at to the lowest degree for me who loves eggplants a lot). Su required something easy, quick together with healthy. I am yet struggling amongst quick recipes, thence I volition choose y'all the slow together with salubrious one.



I genuinely love everything eggplant together with when I saw the recipe from All That's Jas (http://all-thats-jas.com/2015/06/roasted-eggplant-fan.html), I only had to brand it. I made few adjustments together with I loved it, I genuinely did. 

Though this Roasted Eggplant Fan takes to a greater extent than than an hr to endure ready, it is rattling slow to laid upwards together with it’s genuinely worth the wait. The eggplant fan solitary tastes genuinely good, but I am rattling much caput over heels amongst eggplant + lemon-tahini sauce. Whoa! That's a skilful nutrient marriage. Let's run yesteryear amongst to a greater extent than crumbled feta cheese together with their human relationship amongst never endure boring. 


With the add-on of lemon-tahini sauce, I was inward heaven! 


Servings: 2

Ingredients:

1 medium American eggplant
2 large tomatoes, sliced into sparse rings
2 garlic cloves, grated
4 oz feta cheese, crumbled (plus to a greater extent than for topping)
Fresh basil, roughly chopped
Olive oil
Salt together with pepper, to taste
Dried or fresh parsley, for garnish
Lemon-tahini sauce, to serve

Instructions:


Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare a baking sail amongst parchment paper. Set aside.

 Rinse the eggplant together with dry out amongst a newspaper towel. Cut the eggplant into sparse slices, making certain to exit the stalk attached.

Grease each slices amongst olive crude together with flavor amongst tabular array salt together with pepper. Place the eggplant on the parchment-lined baking sheet.   

Fill each eggplant slices amongst tomatoes, garlic, feta together with basil. Carefully press the eggplant, shaping it into a fan.

Drizzle amongst to a greater extent than olive oil. 

Roast/bake the eggplant for 1 hr together with fifteen minutes or until liquid has evaporated. 

Transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle amongst lemon-tahini sauce together with run yesteryear amongst to a greater extent than crumbled feta cheese.

For the lemon-tahini sauce: 

1/4 loving cup tahini
3-4 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Salt, to taste
Warm water

In a bowl, house tahini sauce. Start off yesteryear adding three tbsp lemon juice. Add H2O until desired consistency. Add salt. Do a gustation examination together with suit according to your preference. I love mine lemony, a footling salty together with non also thick together with runny.

I hope y'all all liked my version of Roasted Eggplant Fan. Try it together with y'all volition never endure disappointed. 

Su, I had fun doing this for y'all together with for our friends. Thank y'all thence much for the opportunity. I would love to come upwards back. ;)  

******

Yay! That's all, Su. I hope y'all liked it! 

x Jhuls

Subscribe to receive free email updates: