link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Spicy Dry Out Put Down Nut/ Peanut Chutney | Healthy Food

Spicy Dry Out Put Down Nut/ Peanut Chutney



Most of the fourth dimension my woman bring upwardly either makes the dry out chutneys for me when she visits hither or she sends it to me from dorsum home. My aunt from Cochin every bit good oft post me the Kerala Chamandi. But every right away together with and then I brand around for myself. I similar peanuts together with wanted to brand peanut chutney for a long time. Then i solar daytime I came across a recipe online which appealed to me.You tin honor the master copy recipe here.I made it together with it came out perfect alongside the peanuts together with sesame seeds nicely complimenting each other. My married adult man liked the sense of savor together with is right away a staple inwards my household. It is my become to when I brand idlis or dosas together with accept no fourth dimension to brand fresh kokosnoot chutney! Here is the simple, quick & slow recipe: 


Recipe Source: The Indian Food Court past times Pratibha Rao

Ingredients:


Dry roasted peanuts: 1 cup
Sesame seeds: 1/2 cup
Garlic: 2-3 modest cloves
Aamchur powder: 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp ( yous tin purpose to a greater extent than based on the spice score of the chilli pulverization together with your desired spice level).
Salt: 1/4 tsp

Method:


Wash the sesame seeds together with dry out roast it until it splutters.

Add the peanuts together with dry out roast it for a minute.

Turn off the open fire together with add together the chilli powder, tabular array salt together with amchur powder. Mix well.

Put the inwards a higher identify mixture inwards a blender together with pulverization it into a fine powder.

Store inwards airtight container inwards the fridge or outside. I accept mine exterior together with has lasted six months right away without whatever alter inwards taste.

Serve alongside dosa, idli or fifty-fifty rice!

Enjoy!

Cooking made easy:


In the inwards a higher identify recipe, I accept used Plantar's lightly salted dry out roasted peanuts. This saved me additional fourth dimension of peeling together with roasting the peanuts. If using fresh peanuts, yous accept to dry out roast it together with and then tegument it.

I accept every bit good used less tabular array salt because the  Plantar's peanuts is already lightly salted!

Tip for salubrious living:


Both peanuts together with sesame seeds are a bully source of plant-based protein.Peanuts are every bit good fondly referred to every bit " pitiable man's almonds". Peanuts are rich inwards folic acid together with is helpful during pregnancy. It is every bit good rich inwards minerals such every bit manganese& copper, amino acid tryptophan together with vitamins  B three & B2. Peanuts are every bit good rich inwards antioxidants together with pump salubrious fats. Hence peanut has wellness benefits on the brain, pump together with the entire body!
Sesame seeds are every bit good purported to generate trunk rut together with thereby consumption of it is beneficial during winter.

References:
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=101
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/diet.fitness/11/06/cl.healthful.foods/
http://health.wikinut.com/10-Health-Benefits-of-Peanuts/fhnw2.c./
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=84
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sesame

Food for thought:

Time volition overstep together with seasons volition come upwardly together with go. Roy Bean

Subscribe to receive free email updates: