link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Chili Garlic Asparagus Rice | Healthy Food

Chili Garlic Asparagus Rice



Summer is here!! Which agency I don't desire to pass hours slaving inward the kitchen!! Not that I ever did! ;) You guys know me.. If it isn't quick as well as easy, it is non happening inward my kitchen!! It is to a greater extent than then immediately than ever equally the kids desire to live on to a greater extent than exterior the trouble solid than inside! This recipe that I am sharing alongside y'all today is about other of my accidentally invented recipes!! Or rather spontaneously set together recipes!


My hubby likes to get got his tiffin from home. He loathes to swallow exterior food. However, his home-cooked tiffin has to follow for sure guidelines:
A. It cannot live on a sandwich
B. Rice item is preferred.
C. It has to live on vegetarian.
D. It should non odor of spices spell reheating!!
E. It cannot get got whatever form of sauce/gravy or whatever other liquid portion to it that may maybe leak from the tiffin box!!


Well, I get got been real creative as well as innovative alongside his lunches. Usually I set together about form of fried rice/ pilaf sort of thing together for him. This item rice is about other such innovative dish which happened to come upwards together due to a tired me on a weeknight . I had made spicy garlic sauteed asparagus as well as Basmati rice for dinner. I decided to rice into it. Then I remembered that I had about grilled corn inward the refrigerator. I took it out, shucked the corn as well as added it into the rice! And voila!! Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 delicious dish was born!!




My hubby only loved it! Here is the recipe for y'all to try!

Prep time: 8 minsCook time: 12 mins
Total time: twenty mins


Servings: 2-3


Ingredients:


Asparagus: 6-8 nos
Garlic cloves: 4-5 nos
Red chilli powder( medium spice level): 1/2 tsp ( the sum of chilli pulverization tin live on adjusted based on the degree of spiciness of the chilli pulverization as well as of the individual.
Olive oil: two tbsp
Water: two tbsp
Cooked rice: three cups
Vinegar: 1 tsp
Grilled corn: 1
Black pepper powder: 1/8tsp
Scallions: 2, greenish business office only, chopped.
Salt: to taste


Method:


Wash the asparagus. Snap off the woody stem. Break the remaining stalk into 2-3 pieces depending on the length of the asparagus. Keep aside.

Mince the garlic. Keep aside.

Shuck the corn. Keep aside.

In a sauté pan/frying pan/wok, estrus 1 tbsp of oil. Add the minced garlic. Sauté until garlic is fragrant. Do non burn downwardly it. Add the ruddy chilli powder. Sauté for 10 seconds. Add inward the asparagus. Sprinkle two tbsp water, stir fry for couplet of minutes on medium-high flame. Add tabular array salt equally per taste. Now lower the flaming as well as encompass as well as create for 5-6 mins or until the asparagus is tender.

You tin halt at this phase if y'all desire brand only chilli garlic asparagus.

To hold making the rice, add together the shucked corn to the pot. Mix well. Now add together the  cooked rice  ( preferably mutual frigidity rice) into the pot. Fold inward the rice until it is mixed. Add vinegar & dark pepper powder. Toss.




Garnish alongside chopped scallions.




Serve hot.

Enjoy!!

 I am bringing this to Saucy Sat #52. Angie's co-hosts this calendar week are Suzanne @ apuginthekitchen and Jess @ Cooking Is My Sport.

Cooking made easy:


When I create rice, I ever create a picayune to a greater extent than than I genuinely need. This way, I get got about rice inward the fridge on mitt to rustle something upwards together inward a hurry!


Tip for salubrious living:


Eating salubrious as well as exercising on a regular the world is a slap-up way to hold your trunk inward proficient form as well as condition. xxx minutes of moderate practise v days a calendar week or 75 mins of vigorous practise spread through the calendar week is recommended. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 minimum of ane hr of physical activeness every hateful solar daytime is recommended for all individuals from v years of age!

Food for thought:


It is squeamish to get got valid competition; it pushes y'all to create better. Gianni Versace


Please create part your thoughts. Your thought matters!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: