link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Vegetarian/Vegan, Low-Fat Dips & Chutneys. | Healthy Food

Vegetarian/Vegan, Low-Fat Dips & Chutneys.



SuperBowl50 is around the corner. It is a HUGE milestone to the football game community. There volition endure several SuperBowl parties everywhere! There volition endure finger foods galore. With finger foods, comes the notorious dips & chutneys that are oh, so delicious!! Sometimes, the finger nutrient itself may endure healthy, but the dip is calorie-laden, artery-clogger! It takes a niggling to a greater extent than thinking too inventiveness to brand the dips salubrious too low-calorie.

I am hence bringing to you lot a collective of dips & chutneys from my spider web log that are low-calorie,  low-fat, too are  vegan or vegetarian. Some of them are spicy but the spice score tin endure adjusted equally per private spice tolerance. I promise you lot can/will honor something that industrial plant for you! Click on the private championship to consider the recipe inwards its entirety.



Pico de gallo







Ambuli ( Green Mango) Chutney




Cilantro-Coconut Chutney/Dip




Coconut-Ginger Chutney/Dip




Cranberry Chutney



Loshne Chutney/Garlic Chutney




Ghosale Sheera Chutney ( Ridge Gourd Peel Chutney)




Peanut Chutney



Pomegranate tegument too ridge-gourd tegument chutney





If you lot get got non yet institute yet what you lot like, cheque this collective out!! I am certain you lot volition honor something that you lot volition absolutely love!!

I am bringing these dips/chutneys to the parties at Throwback Thursday, Fiesta Friday too Saucy Saturday. Lily @ Little Sweet Baker too Julianna @ Foodie On Board are Angie's  co-hosts this calendar week at Fiesta Friday.



Super Bowl Collective of Vegetarian Appetizers, Dips & Desserts





Cooking made easy:


Most chutneys, tin endure made ahead of fourth dimension inwards large batches too frozen. When needed, thaw too role it. Some dips similar anything amongst avocado or yogurt is best made a few hours prior!

Tip for salubrious living:


Here are some tips to aid command indulging at SuperBowl parties, particularly if you lot are a diabetic. These were shared kindly past times a real proactive too enterprising person, Ms. Geeta Kakade, who runs a diabetic back upwardly grouping on Facebook.


Special days similar Superbowl Lord's Day generate excitement, anticipation too looking ahead. This is exactly an representative but at that spot are lots for special days inwards each of our lives surrounding them. When they revolve around nutrient too larn togethers here's what I create to protect myself equally a diabetic....

1. I mightiness create upwardly one's heed to throw caution to the air current too consume whatever I desire to at the larn together (esp. if I've had a real 'good' calendar week amongst diet/exercise too exam results.)
'Whatever I desire to/feel like' yet involves moderation so it doesn't consequence inwards high sugars followed past times a sleepless nighttime followed past times a hateful solar daytime when I can't create much else except residuum too larn everything dorsum to normal.
2. I create the higher upwardly sometimes, but nowadays I'd rather err on the side of caution. I brand certain at that spot are things to consume that are expert for me too starting fourth dimension consume them.
As far equally possible I skip the carbs.
3. When it comes to my favorite course...dessert...I sense of savour all the other materials practicing portion control. My thought of portion command is similar this...a 1 mm thick land of a pie, 1 inch long...I did this at Thanksgiving too tasted near nine desserts this means too yet didn't move past times my 'portion size'...it worked so good too I had normal exam results the adjacent day, so I volition proceed doing this. It satisfies my dinosaur sweetness molar too mentally I don't experience similar a nutrient martyr fifty-fifty though people expect at my plate inwards neat surprise too and then pity!
3. If anyone asks/comments I say them near diabetes too the means high too depression sugars behavior upon my life too assure them I'm happy/have larn used to, the choices I brand too don't fifty-fifty desire to consume large portions whatever more. Whether they believe me or non is their concern, non mine.

I promise you lot volition protect yourself past times planning ahead to confront your adjacent nutrient challenge.


Food for thought:


If nosotros did all things nosotros are capable of, nosotros would literally astound ourselves. Thomas A. Edison



Please create part your thoughts. Your persuasion matters!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: