link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Cardamom Infused Watermelon Shell ;Meatless Monday | Healthy Food

Cardamom Infused Watermelon Shell ;Meatless Monday




Summers as well as watermelons become mitt inward hand. One seems incomplete without the other. Did y'all know that today is National Watermelon Day?? Well, I didn't know that either! But land it is. How produce I know?? Thanks to Twitter. I am novel on Twitter as well as it is growing on me fast. For the longest, I couldn't hold upward bothered alongside Twitter only my beloved dear blogger friends Sonal as well as Anu variety of pushed me to it. Now, boy, am I on a curlicue or what!! For 1 thing, Twitter keeps me updated on all the latest word quick as well as inward entirely few words. No long drawn stories if I don't desire to read it. Now did nosotros lose the watermelon somewhere inward all this chatter?? No nosotros didn't. The watermelon is correct here. DII larn this humongous watermelon from Costco as well as believe it or non nosotros possess produce to goal it within a week. One of the kid's favorite recipes is this cardamom infused watermelon crush.  It is perfect when they are playing inward the hot Sun as well as they come upward inside. You tin swallow the watermelon or slurp the juice, whichever means y'all desire it. This was a recipe shared alongside me yesteryear my beloved vecino Sadia.I bring modified it to larn inward healthier  yesteryear swapping the carbohydrate alongside the honey as well as making it to a greater extent than flavorful yesteryear adding cardamom to it. It is perfect for those footling bits of watermelon that y'all goal upward alongside patch chopping watermelon. I didn't know what to get upward it as well as decided to telephone weep upward it watermelon crush. Try it, it is actually super slow as well as absolutely refreshing!!



Servings: 2


Ingredients:


Finely chopped Watermelon: two cups
Crushed ice: 1 cup
Honey: 1 tsp
Cardamom powder: 1 pinch

Method:


Add  all the higher upward ingredients to a jounce as well as mix well. Serve chilled!!



Enjoy.

Cooking made easy:


You tin vary the amount of H2O ice used based on private taste. I oft fourth dimension larn inward without whatsoever ice.


Tip for good for y'all living:


Fruits similar watermelon are cracking for the trunk during summertime every bit it has a really high H2O content as well as is cooling on the body. It is too fat-free, as well as has a relatively depression glycemic index making it appropriate across nearly all populations as well as historic menstruum groups.


Food for thought:


There is no personal charm as well as therefore cracking every bit the charm of a cheerful temperament. Henry Van Dyke


Subscribe to receive free email updates: