link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> National Girlfriends Day; International Friendship 24-Hour Interval | Healthy Food

National Girlfriends Day; International Friendship 24-Hour Interval





To all my girlfriends, Happy Girlfriends Day! Did yous state "what??" Yes, I said " Happy Girlfriends Day!!" Did yous know that such a twenty-four hr menstruum existed?? Well, I didn't either! Apparently, 1st August is celebrated every bit National Girlfriends Day. I produce know that August s is celebrated every bit international Friendship Day.I don't know who comes upward amongst Mother's Day, Father's Day etc., but I produce know who came upward amongst National girlfriends day. This was acre originated past times Centers  for Disease Control as well as Prevention, USA.Well, whoever started it, I am all for celebrating girlfriends. They shape an important  as well as integral business office of our lives. Where would I guide maintain been without my girlfriends. In times of joy as well as sorrow, my best friends guide maintain stood past times me, supporting me when I was downwards as well as celebrating all my happy events as well as milestones. Today, I would similar to present my appreciation to them.





So, when I industrial plant life out that Oscar Insurance was raising awareness for National Girlfriends Day,  I was interested inwards sharing amongst my readers data regarding wellness checkups that are needed for a adult woman during her lifetime as well as the importance of the same to alive a prophylactic as well as salubrious life. They concentrate on helping members amongst their  health insurance plans to remain on transcend of these check-ups amongst many of their slowly as well as stress complimentary tools.  After all, the whole role of  is to promote a salubrious lifestyle!! While eating salubrious is essential, staying on transcend of your wellness is fifty-fifty to a greater extent than important. We should live tuned to our trunk exactly similar nosotros would live to our favorite vehicle, may live a automobile or motor cycle or fifty-fifty a bike. How our automobile requires regular check-ups as well as servicing, our trunk does too. Most  people who travel inwards the healthcare manufacture ,especially those similar me, are mandated to undergo Annual Physical Examinations to clear us of whatever form of illness that mightiness become far hard for us to travel or live contagious to others. This forces us to become to our physician at to the lowest degree in 1 lawsuit a year. But how many from the full general population produce this?? My married adult man has non seen a medico inwards the past times 4 years! People to a greater extent than oft than non guide maintain the idea that if nosotros are non sick, why become to the doctor??

Like the adage says" Prevention is amend than cure". Certain wellness issues tin definitely live controlled/ prevented amongst regular visits to the doctor. As a physical therapist, I oft tell my patients,especially the elderly ones:" yous produce non necessitate me". What yous necessitate is to live active. The telephone substitution handling destination for most people is to atomic number 82 an active life style. "Activity, activity, activity". Be active as well as most of your wellness issues volition live at bay. It is funny, but now-a-days, I guide maintain to tell my younger patient population every bit good every bit the youth the real same thing. Too much fourth dimension is spent sitting downwards amongst our gadgets that people guide maintain no fourth dimension to move!! This is making our newer generation sick early. This combined amongst increased consumption of processed nutrient as well as fast food, it is definitely making our newer generation ail amongst many ailments. Statics are alarming amongst regards to the prevalence of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, autoimmune diseases as well as concluding but non the least, cancer. Our generation is aging faster than  our parent's as well as grandparent's generations. I oft honour that my senior population has fewer ailments than my middle-aged population!Hence, nosotros necessitate to live accept accuse of our wellness straight off as well as live to a greater extent than proactive. In this twenty-four hr menstruum as well as age, where nosotros guide maintain then many screening tests available, nosotros should accept wages of it. This is particularly truthful for women who lay themselves last.  We necessitate to live good then that nosotros tin accept aid of our loved ones.We also know that quite a few wellness issues are to a greater extent than prevalent inwards females than males. Did yous guys know that most preventive aid is complimentary of co-pays as well as deductibles?? That to me is all the to a greater extent than argue to wages of the wellness insurance yous have.Of course, delight produce cheque amongst your private insurances.

Today, I am non bringing yous whatever recipes that are nutrient related. But I am bringing yous a recipe for amend health. Here it is guys! I sincerely promise yous accept wages of the information graphics presented hither , courtesy Oscar wellness insurance. Share it amongst exactly virtually everyone yous aid about. Get the social media on fire! Re-blog it, percentage it on Facebook, tweet virtually it , Pin it!! Sharing is caring!

I am bringing this to my wonderful, awesome, proactive friends at my honey Friend Angie's Fiesta Friday! Love yous Angie for hosting this Fiesta calendar week afterwards week! Loretta@Safari of the heed and Jess@ Cooking is my sport are co-hosting this week's Fiesta! You girls rock!


My 6-year one-time daughter's thoughts virtually her friends

Happy friendship Day!! Happy girlfriend's day! 


Disclaimer: These are my only my personal thoughts as well as opinion. Please consult your healthcare professional/physician earlier making whatever major lifestyle changes. 


References:

http://www.cdc.gov/features/girlfriendshealth/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Day
http://www.womenyoushouldknow.net/its-national-girlfriends-day-grab-your-girls-and-celebrate/ 


Food for thought: 

A existent friend is 1 who walks inwards when the residual of the basis walks out.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: