link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Quick Egg Masala | Healthy Food

Quick Egg Masala



What tin dismiss I brand for dinner tonight??? This is a everyday inquiry that I inquire myself! I as well as therefore mentally run through the hit I accept inwards my refrigerator. I normally brand 2 items, i of which is about sort of greens similar swiss chard/ Amarnath stir small-scale or vegetable stir small-scale similar ghosale or poddale upkari,which volition supply me alongside the mass of the meal. This dish volition mostly move on the blander side. My married adult man likes his nutrient spicy as well as I brand something that volition move the major thespian on his plate similar batate song, chatpate aloo or something along those lines. The Matta rice kanji ( rice alongside water) is a given. The other black I was wondering what to brand that was quick only spicy as well as delicious! I felt similar eating eggs! I had already boiled the eggs when I seat the rice inwards the cooker only didn't know what I was going to brand alongside the eggs!Then I remembered seeing this recipe for kabab egg masala roast,my friend Seema Shenoy had posted on Facebook. I decided to brand that alongside modifications of my own! ;) Believe me when I state that nosotros most licked the pan clean!! You tin dismiss notice the master copy recipe here.
I am bringing this to my friends at Fiesta Friday! Prudy and Jess are hither to assistance Angie this weekend.



Servings: 2


Ingredients:


Hard boiled eggs: iv peeled
Oil : 1 tsp
Jeera ( Cumin): 1/2 tsp
Green chillies: 2, slit lengthwise ( optional if yous don't desire it also spicy)
Onion: 1 small, chopped fine.
Garlic: 2-3 little cloves, chopped fine.
Fish curry masala: 1 tbsp
Cilantro ( coriander leaves): 1 tbsp for marination.


For marination:
Greek yogurt ( hung curd) : 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
Haldi ( turmeric) powder: 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder: 1/8 tsp
Salt: to taste

Method:


Make slits inwards the eggs on all sides. Marinate the eggs  for 15-20 minutes alongside all ingredients listed nether " for marination".

Heat crude inwards a frying pan.  Add cumin seeds, garlic flakes, chopped onion as well as sauté until they plow transparent. Add the slit greenish chillies as well as fish masala powder, sauté for few seconds. Add the marinated eggs alongside the masala as well as railroad train until the eggs are nicely coated as well as the sauce leaves the pan.

Garnish alongside cilantro leaves.

Serve hot alongside steamed rice/ chapati / bread.

Enjoy!

Cooking made easy:


For this higher upwardly dish, I accept used fish masala, piece Seema has used kabab masala. Any leftover spice mix similar chicken masala, bafat pulverisation tin dismiss move used for this dish. This is a nifty agency to utilize the infrequently used spice mixes sitting inwards the pantry!

Tip for salubrious living:


Whenever possible job chocolate-brown eggs or organic eggs. These are supposedly much to a greater extent than healthier every bit they are from hens that accept been fed organic feed as well as is for a major purpose gratis from pesticides as well as chemicals!

Food for thought:


The hardest years inwards life are those  betwixt 10 as well as seventy. Helen Hayes

Subscribe to receive free email updates: