link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Spicy Eggplant | Healthy Food

Spicy Eggplant



My married adult man loves eggplant together with I am e'er on the scout to brand dissimilar varieties of eggplant dishes. Other 24-hour interval I came across this real dainty recipe for badane gojju posted yesteryear Sangeetha. She blogs at http://enelm.blogspot.com/. Being that I am a kannadiga, I am a piddling partial to these dishes. I liked that it was quick together with tardily to brand alongside real few ingredients. I decided to plow over it a try.I didn't desire it mushy, together with then I didn't instruct inward mushy. Instead of sambar powder, I used rasam pulverisation every bit I accept lots of rasam pulverisation inward my pantry which I don't role much. My married adult man loved it! Here is the recipe alongside my twist on it.

Servings: 4


Ingredients:


Eggplant : i medium-sized, diced medium.
Cooking oil: ii tbsp
Curry leaves: i sprig
Green chillies: ii slit lengthwise.
Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
Rasam powder: i tbsp
Tamarind pulp: 1/4 tsp ( if using dried tamarind, role marble sized ).
Jaggery/ brownish sugar: i tsp
Salt: i tsp

Method:

Heat crude oil inward a skillet/ frying pan on medium heat.


Add the diced eggplant together with sauté for 2-3 mins. 

When the eggplant seems a piddling wilted, add together turmeric powder, slit light-green chillies. Sauté on depression rut until the eggplants are half-cooked.

Now add together the tamarind, jaggery, salt,rasam pulverisation together with curry leaves together with sauté for ii mins. 

Add 1/2 loving cup H2O together with permit it simmer until the eggplant is well-cooked.

Serve hot alongside rice/ roti/ bread.

Enjoy!

Cooking made easy:

When yous cutting eggplants, house the chopped pieces inward mutual frigidity H2O that has a pinch of tabular array salt added to it. This prevents the eggplant from getting discolored.

Tip for good for yous living:


In the morn upon waking, launder your human face upwards lightly.The crude oil inward the peel later sleeping is genuinely beneficial for the proficient wellness of the skin. This crude oil nourishes the skin, keeps it supple together with young. When yous launder this crude oil off, yous are genuinely drying your skin.

The best fourth dimension to launder your human face upwards thoroughly is inward the evening/ nighttime when yous come upwards domicile from outside. It is essential to cleanse your human face upwards gratuitous of the dirt/dust together with grime. Never run out make-up on together with instruct to sleep.

Food for thought:


The roots of instruction are bitter, merely the fruit is sweet.Aristotle

Subscribe to receive free email updates: