link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Tawa Bhendi Little ( Pan-Fried Okra) | Healthy Food

Tawa Bhendi Little ( Pan-Fried Okra)





Couple of weeks ago, I had the previlege of writing a invitee post service for Jhuls from the wonderful weblog the non hence creative cook. The championship of her weblog is a misnomer equally she is an extremely creative laid amongst a cracking bubbly personality. She is hence amount of life too her weblog has really overnice recipes! She is my friend from the blogging world. I met her at Angie's Fiesta Friday.



 When Jhuls invited immature human being bloggers for invitee posts, I jumped at the chance. I was honored when she accepted my post service too afterwards featured it inward her blog.This recipe is a super-easy, quick too delicious one! To instruct the recipe for Tawa Bhendi Fry recipe, delight catch  the non co creative cook. I hope yous that yous volition come upwards amongst many to a greater extent than other recipes!


Subscribe to receive free email updates: