link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Meatless Monday Chocolate Dipped Strawberries | Healthy Food

Meatless Monday Chocolate Dipped Strawberries



I stimulate got e'er been fascinated alongside chocolate-dipped fruits. I notice the chocolate-dipped strawberries the prettiest. With my novel involvement inwards baking I stimulate got all novel ingredients inwards my pantry. This include a big handbag of chocolate chips that I usage to brand chocolate- flake cookies. Both my kids honey the home-made chocolate-chip cookies :) too hence I brand it all the time! Strawberries stimulate got a perennial presence inwards my fridge every bit my immature lady loves them. Hence strawberries was the obvious pick of fruit to endure dipped inwards chocolate when I decided to brand chocolate-dipped strawberries. I decided to crusade a modest batch inwards illustration I failed. The number of class was a resounding success. My kids loved it, my vecino loved it. I fifty-fifty made a batch for my vecino to accept for her Easter party! These brand a dandy salubrious dessert!

This is how I made it:

Servings: 10

Ingredients:


Fresh strawberries: 30
Semi-sweet chocolate morsels: 1 cup

Method:


Wash the strawberries too air dry out them thoroughly on a newspaper towel.

Line a tray alongside parchment newspaper too continue ready.

Take 1 loving cup chocolate chips inwards a microwave-safe bowl too warm it at 100% ability for 1 1/2 minutes(90 seconds). The chocolate should melt past times now. You may encounter a few whole pieces, which when stirred volition melt. If needed yous tin add together additional 15-20 seconds inwards the microwave. Overheating the chocolate volition harden it too homecoming it useless for dipping.

Once the chocolate is completely melted, dip the strawberry into the chocolate until it is half-way in. Twirl it ii times to coat it well. Remove, milk tremble off the excess chocolate too identify on parchment paper.

Do the same alongside all the strawberries.

Place the strawberries for 30-60 minutes (or until fourth dimension of serving) inwards the fridge to allow them to harden.



These are best made the same 24-hour interval every bit the 24-hour interval yous intend to serve.

Serve chilled.

Enjoy!

Cooking made easy:


The best way to launder strawberries is past times mixing 1 purpose of vinegar alongside 10 parts mutual depression temperature water. Soak the strawberries for 2-4 minutes too and then air dry out them.

Strawberries are extremely frail too larn bad quick. The best way to shop them later cleaning too drying them is past times keeping it inwards the fridge inwards a container that is lined alongside newspaper too is vented.

Tip for salubrious living:


Strawberries are 1 of the dingy dozen fruits too vegetables. What that agency is that strawberries stimulate got a high content of pesticide too insecticides inwards them since they stimulate got a rattling sparse skin. Whenever possible too if 1 tin afford, it is best to purchase organic strawberries every bit opposed to regular ones.

The dingy dozen grouping of vegetables are all the 1 that are high inwards pesticide content. This tin stimulate got a negative comport upon on a growing child's development.


Food for thought:


Try to exit the globe a improve identify than when yous arrived. Sidney Sheldon

Subscribe to receive free email updates: