link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> One Calendar Month Of Blogging! | Healthy Food

One Calendar Month Of Blogging!



Yay! Today makes a calendar month since I started this blog. 

First as well as maiden of all allow me limited my heartfelt gratitude to all of you, particularly my household unit of measurement as well as friends who cause got encouraged as well as supported me amongst this blog. Secondly, I would similar to limited my admiration of all those wonderful bloggers out at that spot who dedicate all their fourth dimension to blogging!Cooking is the slowly part. It takes a lot of fourth dimension as well as attempt  to write downwards the recipes, accept pictures, edit as well as post them. So many of the bloggers practise such a smashing labor of presenting their material; eloquently written text, optic catching pictures, step-by-step recipes; hats off to yous all! Keep upwards the proficient work! For me, as well as then far writing this weblog has been a learning process. I, who didn't fifty-fifty know what a weblog was, had a lot of learning to do. From  selecting a name, selecting a platform, the pros & cons of each 1 of them; getting a "this cite is unavailable" message for iii days straight... Ugh! It was frustrating! Then came the template selection, font, having to bargain amongst widgets as well as gadgets, getting familiar amongst design.. It is however a operate inwards progress..... particularly since I know absolutely zip virtually computers, software, spider web blueprint etc. Next came the pictures.. I tin cook, only I cause got no clue virtually photography . I don't cause got a unmarried artistic os inwards my entire trunk ! I too had to figure out how to watermark my pictures! I didn't know A,B,C of watermarking. Not alone did I cause got to larn that , I had to detect as well as figure out a software that worked for me (free of class since blogs don't convey yous money)!

All that beingness said,I am however here. Let's encounter how far I tin go. I practise demand your constant feedback as well as encouragement.

 If yous cause got tried something as well as similar it, practise acquire out a comment as well as allow me know. You tin too electronic mail me pictures of what yous tried as well as I volition set it upwards here. If yous cause got whatever suggestions for improvement or whatever requests, practise enjoin me as well as I volition practise my best to apply it. My sis suggested that I should elaborate on the "Tip for well for yous living" section. I volition seek my best to practise that as well as render references that are to a greater extent than reliable as well as valid.

Once again, thank yous for visiting my blog. Have fun cooking, eating as well as  living well for yous ! 

Cheers,

Suchitra



Subscribe to receive free email updates: