link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Apple Oatmeal Dessert | Healthy Food

Apple Oatmeal Dessert


In middle of Jan all over Bharat nosotros celebrate Makar Sankranti which is a major harvest festival. Mainly sugariness dishes are made from novel crops as well as they are distributed alongside the neighbours as well as dearest ones as well as every bit good a subdivision of it to the miserable people. But inward todays fast life it is non e'er possible to brand eleborate recipes. Though my Mom all the same brand those recipes which I volition portion with you lot inward my weblog Sutapas Indian Cuisine merely when it comes to me I e'er become for something quick fast yet delicious as well as good for you lot thus I brand this apple tree oatmeal dessert as well as it comes out great. I desire to portion this slowly sugariness recipe with you lot all as well as I am certain you lot volition similar this.


Ingredients:
Oats  ½ loving cup Milk   2 loving cup Butter / diet butter ½ tsp Sugar 2 tbsp or to gustation Cardamom pulverization 2 pinch Chopped apple tree  ¼ loving cup Fresh cream  1 tbsp(optional) Chopped almond   2 to iii tbsp 

Procedure

Take a sucepan as well as boil milk as well as then add together the saccharide as well as allow it dissolve . Then add together the oats as well as laid for iv to v minutes as well as and then add together the butter as well as pinch of cardamom as well as cream ( this is non for the weight watchers). Mix well. Add chopped apples as well as chopped almond. Your quick apple tree oatmeal dessert is laid to serve as well as taste.

Happy Makar Sankranti And Happy Pongal to all my Indian freinds all over the world.

With this I desire to give thank you lot Jay as well as Chandrani for giving me 2 lovely awards. I experience proud to bring friends similar you lot to a greater extent than or less me, to cheer me as well as inspire me to practise lovely recipes for you lot all my dearest friends. I love you lot all a lot, you lot all are my precious pearls.


Be Happy And Stay Healthy.


Ads

Subscribe to receive free email updates: