link href='/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> Veestro: Organic, Plant-Based Meals , A Review | Healthy Food

Veestro: Organic, Plant-Based Meals , A Review







Ready to gear upward repast services are null novel to me. There are several vendors out at that spot who transportation 1-2 repast recipes alongside the exact ingredients prepackaged, to your doorstep. I convey tried meals  from Blue Apron together with Hello Fresh. It is definitely convenient equally you lot don't convey to become grocery shopping, you lot know what you lot are going to gear upward on a given 24-hour interval equally you lot identify your gild atleast a calendar week ahead of time. The ingredients are purported to live on fresh together with from the best sources together with they are literally delivered to your doorstep. The flip side is that this service does tend to live on a fighting pricey together with you lot yet convey to brand fourth dimension to gear upward the meals. I also experience bad that at that spot is thence much packaging that is required. 



When Veestro reached out to bloggers via Meatless Monday, to motility their plant-based vegetarian nutrient service, I was intrigued to nation the least. I gear upward together with swallow vegetarian meals nigh of the time. I practise non swallow meat. I really believe  that eating vegetarian nutrient is a healthier agency to live. Those who are used to eating meat inwards all their meals oft abide by it difficult to become vegetarian. I normally recommend outset past times switching to ane vegetarian repast a 24-hour interval together with thence going to ane vegetarian 24-hour interval a week. Meatless Mondays is a peachy agency to practise this. I was rattling happy when I was ane of the bloggers selected to motility their meals. 


A calendar week after a big box was delivered to my doorstep alongside contents packed inwards a prissy freezer pack. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that the meals were already cooked. All I had to practise was oestrus them upward equally per packet educational activity together with serve it. My expectation was to encounter ingredients, non prepared meals!! 



In the packet that I was sent I had iv meals together with ane drink. They were equally follows: 

Tuscan Calzone
Veggie Lasagna 
Southwest BBQ chick'n
Golden Chickpea Stew
Hand Grenade



Tuscan Calzone




The Tuscan Calzone was a decent sized one. All I had to practise was stick it inwards the oven for 18-20 mins together with Voila!! It was prissy together with crusty alongside filling of vegan cheese, tofu together with squash. 




Veggie Lasagna 





The veggie lasagna was made from Rice noodles, vegan cheese together with  zucchini. It was really delicious! I don't intend that I could convey made that at home!! My hubby together with I enjoyed it.




Southwest BBQ chick'n






The Southwest BBQ Chick'n repast came alongside a field  of vegan chick'n thorax , a side of fries together with a side of sautéed vegetables ( squelch together with corn). It is a peachy vegan choice to the regular BBQ chicken. 


Golden Chickpea Stew




The golden Chickpea Stew was made from chickpeas, quinoa together with vegetables such equally squash, potatoes together with tomatoes. It was to a greater extent than similar a curry which was correct downwards my alley. I swallow all these ingredients regularly but non cooked together. I brand quinoa salad, quinoa dosa together with quinoa pilaf but never tried it inwards a stew! 






Hand Grenade





I but loved the manus grenade!!! The gustation was refreshing alongside no added sugar. It was made upward of apples, celery, kale, broccoli, kiwi together with maqui Berry. 




All portions were decent sized together with filling. The cooking instructions were uncomplicated together with slow to follow. The ingredients were clearly listed at the dorsum alongside the nutrition information. There was no element that I did non know or couldn't pronounce. The meals tasted fresh and  were delicious. 

Veestro would live on the identify to become for Vegans. Each particular listed inwards a higher identify costs roughly around $10.00. You instruct everything that they promised together with the convenience makes it worth it peculiarly if you lot are solely directly going vegetarian/vegan together with are at a loss equally to how to substitute for meat! This mightiness give you lot some ideas for vegetarian/vegan cooking too!!

Happy eating!!

I am sharing  this at Angie's Fiesta Fri #198. Her co-hosts this calendar week are two accomplished bloggers together with my favorite people, Judi @ cookingwithauntjuju.com and Liz @ Spades, Spatulas together with Spoons.

Please practise part your thoughts. Your regard matters!



Let us remain connected on Facebook Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+



Subscribe to receive free email updates: